25 April 2019

Items for Sale

The Reader - Fragonard
Just in case anyone is interested, here follows a list of the items I have for sale:

1.  A complete set of eight FW pamphlets, the 1935 edition, in excellent condition - $500 obo

2.  My collection of Barbara Cartland books and memorabilia, 300 pieces, all in fair (older books) or better condition - $500 firm

3.  KitchenAid stand mixer in light pink (three basic attachments, stainless steel bowl) - $150 (due to the cost of shipping)

4.  Blender in light pink - $40

5.  Coffeemaker in light pink - $40 (If you purchase all three appliances, the cost is $200.  Please note that the appliances were all in good working order when they were placed in my storage unit a year ago; however, I have no place to test them to see if they still work and no way to accept returns.)

6.  I am still taking pre-orders on the paperback version of A Fascinating Companion - $30

7.  I have mineral rights for sale, but these are highly speculative and are probably not worth anything, really (Such a saleswoman I am!) - $1500

I am selling the items to purchase new tires for our vehicle and to have a little emergency fund.

Due to my living situation, I cannot accept returns, so please make sure that you ask and that I answer any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking.

Agape always,
Cynthia

No comments: