Electronic (e-book) copies of A Fascinating Companion may be purchased commencing March, 2017. A Fascinating Companion is a Marriage Enrichment curriculum that uses the late Mrs. Helen Andelin's works--Fascinating Womanhood and The Fascinating Girl--as textbooks. Except for referring to short/ specific passages from Mrs. Andelin's works and the works of other authors, the curriculum is entirely my own work. I plan to donate ten percent of my profits from the book to an organization that helps parents.
Update on March 3, 2017:
A Fascinating Companion is available on my Etsy Shop.
Update on March 9, 2017:
The e-book is available on Etsy using the link above. The advantage of using Etsy is that the e-book downloads immediately and remains on your Etsy account.
If you do not wish to use Etsy, however, you may purchase the e-book directly from me, using the link below.
Please read the following information carefully before purchasing the e-book directly from me:
1. The e-book will not download immediately.
2. Rather, I will need to send a copy of the e-book to you.
3. Sending the e-book to you may take me up to twenty-four (24) hours.
4. I take Sundays away from the computer, so if you purchase the e-book after 8:00 p.m Pacific Time on Saturday, I won't be able to send you the e-book until 8:00 a.m Pacific Time on Monday.
5. You may not print, forward, or otherwise duplicate the e-book.
Would you still like to purchase the e-book directly from me? If so, please click the link below to send me $20.00 USD for the e-book, A Fascinating Companion. Thank you!