|Courtesy of Microsoft.|
I tend to go minimalist on the youngsters' clothing collections, as well. For us that means...
- One dressy outfit for Church and other formal occasions
- Three pair of jeans, one pair of khakis (errand days, appointments), one pair of knee-length shorts
- Two polo shirts that go with all the pants
- Five t-shirts that coordinate with all the pants
- One jacket with a hood
- One swimming outfit
- One pair of sandals
- One pair of athletic shoes
- One pair of dressy shoes
- Five pair of dark blue socks, two pair of khaki socks
Autumn is a great time to go through clothing, toys, and books for possible donations to the charity or thrift shop of your choice. Another possibility is to take gently used items to a consignment shop for evaluation. Most consignment shop staff are particular, but it can be a way to make a little extra cash.
I hope that my nine little challenges helped to improve your home. Mine is definitely looking better.
PS: Today is Womanhood Day. I plan to bake cookies and serve my family's favorite main dish (lasagne) for dinner.