|Aucassin and Nicolette - Marianne Stokes - Public Domain|
Yes, I miss being married and serving God by serving my husband, but "...I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, to be content therewith" (Phil. 4:11).
I have also learned to concentrate on the serenity-making parts of my life.
- I remain a mother and a homemaker.
- I have friends.
- I am blessed to share Fascinating Womanhood, homemaking, and skills I have mastered with others.
- I can reach out to other women through this blog.
- I now live in a relatively safe home.
- I struggle to keep us housed, clothed, and fed every month; however, through God's providence, it always happens.