21 December 2020

RIP, Yahoo Groups

Dear Ladies,

I hope that everyone is feeling well, doing good, and sharing her joy with other people. 

Every day is an adventure, and today is no exception.  Case in point:  I logged in to my Yahoo! email and sent my group this week’s assignment on happiness. 

To my surprise, I received a bounce from the group, something that has not happened in the eighteen years I moderated the group. 

Upon investigation, I saw that Yahoo! had discontinued its group function on December 15. The notice indicated that Yahoo! had emailed all group members in October; however, I checked all of my accounts related to the group and found no notice. 

In any case, the group is gone.  

Please send an email, leave a comment with your email, or contact me on Facebook if you are interested in joining another group that I have started but wasn’t quite ready to publicize yet. 

We had a fabulous run, and it was my honor to share Mrs. Andelin’s teachings and my little “woman-to-woman” ideas with you.

Have a fascinating day!

Agape always,

Cynthia 

No comments: