04 November 2020

Homekeeping Treasures

 

Dear Ladies.

I hope that everyone is doing well, feeling good, and sharing her joie de vivre with others.

I originally started Homekeeping Treasures with the idea that I would search estate sales and thrift shops for beautiful vintage homekeeping items and resell them online.  

For better and worse, my life changed, and Homekeeping Treasures became an e-book store for my literary creations.

As is so often the case, my life is changing again, and Homekeeping Treasures will become a place for me to share items for the home that I have decorated with my own unique touch.

My e-books will remain available for purchase from me directly; however, if you would prefer to purchase an e-book via the Etsy platform, please do so in the next week as I hope to complete the changeover by November 14.

I appreciate your loving words and support over the years. May the Almighty bless you.

Agape always,

Cynthia


www.etsy.com/shop/HomekeepingTreasures

No comments: