04 January 2020

Addressing a Pair of Rumors

Pissaro, Two Peasant Women
Dear Ladies,

Happy New Year! 

One lady emailed to say that she had heard that I wasn’t teaching anymore. I am, in fact, continuing to offer Marriage Enrichment and Marriage Preparation classes online, but you should only take a class if you would like personal mentoring from me. 

Otherwise, you would be just as well served with a copy of A Fascinating Companion, which is available on Amazon and Etsy and directly from me. 

According to another correspondent, a rumor started that I had purchased a house. Unfortunately, that rumor is false. We continue to live in our vehicle while I obtain medical treatment; I expect the situation to continue for 2020, barring some unforeseen upturn in our fortunes. All in God’s will. 

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as 2020 commences. 

Agape always,
Cynthia

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I pray for you and your family every night to find a safe home and never be homeless again, and for your health to be better.

Cynthia Berenger said...

Dear Dawn,

I hope that you are well. I responded to your comment when I approved it, but for reasons unknown, my response disappeared.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You have done a great deal for us, and we are very grateful. Please do continue to pray for us. I am starting to see the end of the tunnel.

Agape always,
Cynthia