06 June 2019

New Edition of A Fascinating Companion on etsy

Dear Ladies,

I am blogging via my phone today because one of the youngsters is making the cover for the paperback version of the book. My attempts ended in hot, failure-bidden tears gushing from my eyes. I designed the cover, but the execution was beyond my ability. 

I did, however, render an eBook version and uploaded it to my Etsy store. The Expanded Edition includes over 100 pages of additional materials, mostly workbook pages. I included a preview on Etsy. 

If you purchased the first edition in the past six months, please contact me about a special offer. 

I am including the link for those who wish to honor my humble effort with a purchase or who would like to see what I have been doing. 


May God bless you and yours. Please keep us in your prayers and good thoughts. 

Agape always,
Cynthia

PS:  If you order directly from me, I will discount the price by $5.00. 

No comments: