03 August 2019

What I Am Up To

Courtesy of Microsoft
Dear Ladies,

While God never changes, our human lives constantly change.

We are still technically homeless, although we are now rebeginning our journey to find our permanent home.  I seek a small plot of land--half an acre would be lovely--on which to build a small house, to raise chickens and goats, and to have a garden.  Ideally, the plot of land would be in a sunny climate because we will likely have to live off-grid for a while and solar would be our primary power source.  Since I am self-employed, an area that is friendly to business would be preferred.  

I had my heart set on moving to Union County in Tennessee, but Lars decided to move there for some reason.  He has enough money to live anywhere he wishes; for some reason, he chose the tiny little town where I had planned to retire.  I don't feel safe living near him, so there went that plan.  A friend has suggested the Kingsport area, and we plan to visit the area.  Other areas under consideration include the following:

  • Charleston, South Carolina area
  • Coastal Georgia
  • Coastal Texas
  • Coastal Oregon
  • Spokane, Washington area
  • Flagstaff, Arizona area

I have lived in Idaho and don't wish to again.  Cannabis is illegal there; however, when I visited Idaho last summer, I was exposed to as much cannabis as I was in the Sacramento area.  

I am working on my school, expanding it to include children ages three to twelve.  I am selling cosmetics to raise funds for scholarships, for most of our students come from economically challenged families.  

I love selling Avon and recommend that you investigate it if you need a bit of side income.  I would, of course, love it if you joined my team, and would do my level best to help you to succeed.  Everything I earn via Avon goes to my educational nonprofit (the school).  You can order today and have your products sent directly to your home: no waiting for the campaign to end, for me to bring your products to your home or business, etc.  Here is the link to my eStore:  
https://www.avon.com/myavon/cdior

Well, that's it from here!  Please pray for us as we continue to pray for you.  

Have a fascinating day!

Agape always,
Cynthia

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Cynthia, I pray for you and your family every night when I say my Rosary.

Karen said...

Good to hear from you, Cynthia. I hope you’re able to settle in a wonderful place soon. God bless.
Karen

Cynthia Berenger said...

Dear Dawn,

Thank you so much! We need your prayers, and we pray for you during our Rosary, too.

Agape always,
Cynthia

Cynthia Berenger said...

Dear Karen,

I hope so, too. I have been in a beautiful community for almost a month undergoing physiotheraphy for Lymphedema, but it is too cold here. I feel like Goldilocks: it's too hot, it's too cold--still looking for "just right."

Blessings to you and yours!

Agape always,
Cynthia