14 November 2020

Sunrise, Sunset

 Dear Ladies, 

I hope that everyone is feeling well, doing good, and shedding joy all over the place!

Despite my body’s efforts to the contrary, I turned sixty recently, an age that I was not expected to achieve. 

Therefore, it’s time for the annual Birthday Special on my Advanced Marriage Enrichment course, and I have made it a big one!  

From now through November 30, 2020, you may sign up for Advanced Marriage Enrichment for a donation of just $50.00 USD.  That is $60.00 off!

The class includes everything listed on my website; plus, I am working on an audio version of my book that will only be available in the classroom and I plan to have weekly live chats that are available only through the class. 

You can read about the class here:

https://cynthiaberenger.wixsite.com/cynthiaberenger/classes?fbclid=IwAR0GgnP9GERspL8t6AZ8Tk9VrxAxxawbyp50yUqKWG9n3OWocmRn58qdlSg

Have a fascinating day!

Agape always,

Cynthia 


Updated on December 24, 2020:  Thank you, Dawn! ❤️

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday, Cynthia!