|The Accolade - Leighton - Public Domain|
I hope that everyone is doing good, feeling well, and sharing her joie de vivre with others.
Today's question is a paraphrase of one that I have been asked many times in many ways.
Since I don't know anyone personally, I cannot really say where an individual woman might meet her Mr. Right. The following are a few "woman-to-woman" ideas that came to mind based on past actions of my own. Your results may vary, and always keep personal safety at the forefront of any activity.
- In one's own home. If at all possible, I try to share hospitality on a monthly basis. Since everything is very casual, one guest can bring someone new to the gathering. Safety first, as always!
- At one's religious organization. I attend Church as often as possible and, back in the day, attended all the activities for singles and for families.
- At the hardware store. I need to shop for items to maintain my home, and I always look my best when I do.
- At the fire station. Many fire stations offer tours.
- At the police station. Many police departments and sheriff's departments offer tours or "citizen's academies."
- At shareholder's meetings. Be sure to research carefully before investing any money is my woman-to-woman suggestion. I don't know how things are now, of course, but I used to purchase sometimes just enough stock to be invited to the shareholder's meetings.
- At volunteer activities. I met someone very important to me while volunteering at the local hospital.
- At work. I know that many of my readers don't believe in women working away from home in any form, and I respect that. Most of us, however, don't have that blessing and must work away from home at some point in our lives.
- Just walking around. My mother used to say, "Always have a manicure because you never know who might want to hold your hand." 😊
As always, I hope that my little "woman-to-woman" ideas have helped.