|book cover design (such as it is) by me|
I write to express my gratitude to everyone who has been contributing to my well-being and progress over the past few months: those who have prayed, those who have written supportive e-mails and sent cheerful notes, and in particular those who have helped materially. Hannah Brady's valuable editing assistance smoothed and professionalized my work. I remember with a grateful heart the first group of ladies who, in 2004, honored me by asking me to teach an online class and Mrs. Andelin for granting my request. My precious family stood by me every step of the way: thank you, darlings. Most of all, I am grateful to God for sustaining me to this day!
Last week was a busy one for me. I made my last run through of A Fascinating Companion and officially copyrighted her. Right now, the book is only available in an electronic edition on Etsy and from me. I hope to be able to have a softcover edition available via Amazon by the end of April.
The Lesson titles are as follows, in order:
- Love and Marriage
- Angela Who?
- The Feminine Persona I: Looks
- The Feminine Persona II: Behavior
- The Feminine Persona III: Temperament
- The Four Feminine Roles and Joie de Vivre
- Becoming an Excellent Homemaker
- Becoming a Healthy Woman
- Becoming a Worthy Woman
- Becoming a Serene Woman
- Becoming an Accepting Woman
- Becoming a Grateful Woman
- Becoming an Admiring Woman I: Admire Him
- Becoming an Admiring Woman II: Make Him Number One After God
- Becoming a Trusting Woman I: Follow the Leader!
- Becoming a Trusting Woman II: Someone to Watch Over Me
- Becoming a Respectful Woman
- Becoming an Empathic Woman
- Marital Intimacy
- Stress Relief and Problem-Solving
- Maintaining a Girlish Spirit
- Making These Teachings Your Own
I continue to work on my Blogoir and hope to publish it before the end of Spring.
Please continue to pray for us as I continue to pray for you all each day.