09 March 2017

Thanks to All My "Midwives"!

book cover design (such as it is) by me
Dear Ladies,

I write to express my gratitude to everyone who has been contributing to my well-being and progress over the past few months: those who have prayed, those who have written supportive e-mails and sent cheerful notes, and in particular those who have helped materially.  Hannah Brady's valuable editing assistance smoothed and professionalized my work.  I remember with a grateful heart the first group of ladies who, in 2004, honored me by asking me to teach an online class and Mrs. Andelin for granting my request.  My precious family stood by me every step of the way: thank you, darlings.  Most of all, I am grateful to God for sustaining me to this day!

Last week was a busy one for me.  I made my last run through of A Fascinating Companion and officially copyrighted her.  Right now, the book is only available in an electronic edition on Etsy and from me.  I hope to be able to have a softcover edition available via Amazon by the end of April.  

The Lesson titles are as follows, in order:
  1. Welcome!
  2. Love and Marriage
  3. Angela Who?
  4. The Feminine Persona I: Looks
  5. The Feminine Persona II: Behavior
  6. The Feminine Persona III: Temperament
  7. The Four Feminine Roles and Joie de Vivre
  8. Becoming an Excellent Homemaker
  9. Becoming a Healthy Woman
  10. Becoming a Worthy Woman
  11. Becoming a Serene Woman
  12. Becoming an Accepting Woman
  13. Becoming a Grateful Woman
  14. Becoming an Admiring Woman I: Admire Him
  15. Becoming an Admiring Woman II: Make Him Number One After God
  16. Becoming a Trusting Woman I: Follow the Leader!
  17. Becoming a Trusting Woman II: Someone to Watch Over Me
  18. Becoming a Respectful Woman
  19. Becoming an Empathic Woman
  20. Marital Intimacy
  21. Stress Relief and Problem-Solving
  22. Maintaining a Girlish Spirit
  23. Making These Teachings Your Own
Thirteen years ago when I began my formal journey as an authorized Fascinating Womanhood™ teacher, I would not have thought it possible that my teaching materials would one day run over 58,000 words and number 185 pages (8.5" x 11" pages, no less).

I continue to work on my Blogoir and hope to publish it before the end of Spring.

Please continue to pray for us as I continue to pray for you all each day.

Agape always,
Cynthia


4 comments:

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your new book. I just finished buying it from your Etsy store.

We just sent out the invitations to my daughter's bridal shower yesterday and they have a lavender theme. Your book cover looked so much like the invitation that I had to compare them. They are very similar but not exactly the same. I just this was a funny almost coincidence. :-)

Tricia said...

How exciting! You and your family continue to be in my daily prayers!

Cynthia Berenger said...

Dear Dawn,

How exciting that your daughter is marrying soon! Best wishes to the future bride and congratulations to her future groom.

About the book cover: It was, in fact, part of a clip art and font package I purchased that was intended for weddings. I thought it was so pretty and feminine; in addition, I tend to overdo the pink occasionally and felt that ladies might enjoy a change from me.

I appreciate your purchasing the book. Thank you. I hope that you enjoy it.

Agape always,
Cynthia

Cynthia Berenger said...

Dear Tricia,

Thank you! I appreciate your supportive words and, especially, your prayers. God bless!

Agape always,
Cynthia