01 March 2017

My March Top Ten "To Do" List...

Photograph by Jasssmit via Wikipedia in the Public Domain
Dear Ladies,

What are your plans for March?  March is one of my favorite months because it seems so hopeful!  I tend toward the optimistic, and March feels optimistic, somehow.  The Daffodil--one of my favorite flowers--symbolizes "Spring, Rebirth, Domestic Happiness, Respect, Regard and Friendship" and  "is synonymous with Spring as it is the epitome of rebirth and new beginnings," according to the folks at Wikipedia.

I plan to accomplish the following in March:

1.  Ask for forgiveness.  Today begins the season of reflection and repentance known as Quadragesima or Lent.  I ask any of you whom I have offended in any way to forgive me.  Today is also a good day to begin reading the New Testament and to begin a penitential cleaning of one's home.  Please let me know if you would like me to republish my previous series with the daily Bible reading and home-keeping assignments.

2.  Publish a book.  I am giving my book one last reading, so this week is the likely time that the book will be published.
  
3.  Start selling a book.  March 10 is the hoped-for day that A Fascinating Companion will be available for sale.  It is my prayer that God will use my curriculum and commentary to help women to be happier, to help single women to prepare for marriage, to improve good marriages, and to heal troubled marriages.  Why has the book been delayed?  I have been under debilitating stress since last August and ill since last October.

4.  Start compiling and editing my blogoir.  I had hoped to publish A Fascinating Companion in January and Life as a Fascinating Woman in March; alas, health issues interfered.  The health issues seem to have stabilized, so I hope to publish the blogoir in April, God willing.

5.  Add stock to my fledgling Etsy store.  No, I haven't announced my store here because I added only one item, my Family Favorites cookbook, to see how to open a store and how to add items.  Someone has "favorited" my humble effort, for which I am grateful.

6.  Open and add stock to an eBay store.  Online garage sale, here I come!

7.  Start preparing to move.  Relocating my household is just about my least-favorite thing to do.

8.  Celebrate our Celtic heritage.

9.  Enjoy the annual corned beef.

10.  Give the homeschooling effort a reset.  We have made acceptable, but not our usual excellent, progress this year; now is the time to move forward.

I plan to read Mrs. Sharon White's homemaking book this month, but I need to find it or to purchase it first, so we will see.  I found my copy of Middlemarch just last night.

Please continue to pray for me.  I pray for my blog readers every day.

Agape always,
Cynthia

No comments: