02 December 2016

Femininity Friday: C is for Cookies!

Chocolate Chip Cookie by Renee Comet via Wikimedia
Dear Ladies,

The month of December signals cookie time for me.  The days here cool, the leaves fall, and sometimes, we even see some foggy mornings and a snowflake or two.  Yes, the time has come for aromas of vanilla, warm sugar, and spices.

I have my own collection of favorite recipes, of course, but it's always nice to try a few new potential favorites.  For those, I trust the folks at Betty Crocker.  I don't have any financial connection to Betty Crocker or to General Mills, but I do receive the Betty Crocker newsletter and several e-mails with recipe suggestions every week.  

Just a few days ago, I received a link to this message with several scrumpty cookie recipes, and I thought that you might be interested.  

Please keep praying for us, for we are not yet out of the woods; I promise to continue to pray for you all every day.

Agape always,
Cynthia

Link:  http://recp.mkt32.net/servlet/MailView?m=27217583&r=MTAzMDU1NjU2MjIS1&j=OTQwMTY2NzUxS0&mt=1

2 comments:

Laura Jeanne said...

Thank you, Cynthia! I might just try one of those recipes. Although I can't eat sweets like I used to due to health issues, my family certainly does enjoy and appreciate the baking I do for the Christmas season.

And of course we will pray for you. I pray for you often, and I understand your struggles. :(

Cynthia Berenger said...

You are welcome, Laura! I appreciate your prayers. Thank you.

Agape always,
Cynthia