10 December 2016

A Fascinating Companion

A Mock-Up of the Cover
Dear Ladies,

I have finally assembled all of my teaching materials in a way that makes sense to me (such as that is!) and God willing, my curriculum will be published publicly in January 2017.  

Would you like to help?  I would very much appreciate your doing so.  I have set up a crowdfunding opportunity on Indiegogo.  

If you decide to help me, be sure to click on one of the "perks" I am offering:  an eBook copy of the book or a softcover copy of the book.  I also have a third, secret "perk" for a very special donor who would like the book dedicated to her or him; please leave a comment or e-mail me if you are interested in that option.

In other news, I am starting to assemble and to pre-edit my blogoir (blog+memoir - you heard the word used in this manner here first!) with a view to publishing in March 2017.

Please pray for me; I continue to pray for everyone who visits here every day.

Agape always,
Cynthia

Link:  https://igg.me/at/afascinatingcompanion/15235540

No comments: