24 January 2013

All's Well that Ends Well (formerly "A Dismaying Event")

"Young Mother Sewing" by Mary Cassatt - Image in the Public Domain
Dear Ladies,

It turns out that a step was missed, a button was not clicked.  I am very relieved to learn that no problem with the account existed, after all.  Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts.  They worked.

Agape always,
Cynthia

(The original post from January 24 is below.)


Dear Ladies,

I need to report that a problem may exist with donations.  

I do not receive a great deal in donations, but every little bit does, in fact, help.  In addition, two ladies have been extremely generous, and I want to take the opportunity to thank them again.

However...

A dear lady wrote to me last night, reporting that she had made a donation and, very reasonably, inquiring as to the whereabouts of her premium.  Neither my e-mail account attached to my PayPal account nor my PayPal account itself reflect this dear lady's donation having been received.  

Thus, I believe that I should let everyone know that a possible problem may exist with the "Donate" feature on this blog. I have contacted PayPal in order to trace the problem, and I will let you know when I receive the all clear. 

The PayPal account associated with my classes is not experiencing any issues, so no problem exists at all with going forward with the new class on January 29.

Please continue to pray for us.  Just when I feel that we may be out of the woods, something else happens.

Agape always,
Cynthia

No comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers